Complan

A

AppleBlossom

I have heard about complan a few times from various people. I know it is basically a bit like the opposite of slim fast and is usually used by people who can't put weight on for reasons like illness, loss of appetite, not enough time to have a balanced diet etc. I know I should eat a balanced diet too as much as I can and I do try but nothing really works so I was thinking of trying some complan to see if it made any difference to my weight gain. Has anyone ever used it before and if so did it work?

I've used it before when I had a really bad bug and lost my appetite but never used it for putting weight on. There are drinks made up like complan called insure but really if you're able to eat you'd be better eating as the drinks can leave you full and might put you off more calorific food.

I think hun it would be better to eat as often as you can to expand your tummy abit. I used to be very underweight and had to force myself to eat as my tummy wouldn't hold much food so eating little and often is the way to go :)

I eat quite a lot really but I don't have time to make 3 proper meals a day. I will eat the same amount as I do now but just try the stuff and see if it helps along with it :)

Hi Bexy_22,
I'm 36 now and have been drinking complan since i was about 12 yrs old...i was put on it as a child because i was told i was underweight, to be honest i don't think it made any difference as regards to weigh gain as i have a fast metabolism anyway but i do think that i am healthier because of it. I don't use it as a substitute for food but more of a boost (i'm a poor eater) it is perfect though with the loss of appetite, it was a benefit when i couldn't hold down food in my first trimester. I do highly recommend it, i drink the chocolate flavour rather than orginal, it's great for curbing the sweet tooth too : )

Let me know how you get on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->