• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Complete loss of all symptoms at 11 weeks

MrsMedina

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm currently 11 weeks and 4 days, and for the past few days, I seemed to have lost all my symptoms. Since 5 weeks along, I've been sick for 24 hours a day with terrible nausea that limits me from doing anything but lay on the couch. I mean, it has been horrendous. Since about 10 weeks and 5 days, I seem to have lost all my symptoms! I am not nauseous anymore at all, and my outrageous acne is really clearing up. Is something wrong with my baby??? I'm worried sick! I have had two perfect ultrasounds with great size and very strong heartbeats. One was at 7 weeks 2 days, and one was at 10 weeks 1 day. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what happened??

Yes, this happened with me in my first pregnancy and everything was fine. I think it happens when the placenta takes over nourishing the LO and the hormones that have been rushing around since conception stabilise. It's totally normal for the horrible symptoms to ease around this time - I just wish I'd hurry up and get there this time as I'm so sick of feeling sick!

Don't worry, mama...totally normal. At this stage your hormone levels are starting to calm down and the placenta is taking over so you aren't getting flooded with morning sickness causing stuff. Baby is in his house growing and you are nearing 2nd tri! Enjoy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->