complete shift in mood/everything 29 weeks

Mimzy3

Reaction score
I was really enjoying my second trimester had tons of energy and felt great. Then out of no where last week I started to feel terrible. Nausea and vomiting returned, I feel exhausted, and my heartburn is out of control! Also my mood has changed I'm so grumpy and irritable, maybe because I feel so crappy? I still have over two months to go! I don't remember feeling this way with DS till the last four weeks. I don't know how I can deal feeling this way for 10 more weeks :dohh:

I do sympathise hun, I felt great in the 2nd tri too and then hit 30 weeks and everything returned, mega tiredness too. I had planned to stay at work until 36 weeks (32 at the mo) but told work I will be leaving in 2 weeks time. I have a 2 year old and find this time round exhausting, people told me this would happen being pregnant and looking after another little one but I thought it would just be like last time. Roll on October!

I also have a two year old :wacko: maybe its the combination that makes us so exhausted!

I won't be able to go on leave till I actually go into labor because I only get 12 weeks non paid maternity leave and I want to spend all that time with my new baby. So I will just have to suck it up at work :dohh:

Same (although I didn't get the good 2nd tri phase!) but I am exhausted all the time and super uncomfy :wacko:

I do think it is because it is #2 and I have an 18 month old to look after also just takes more out of you and less time to rest :shrug:

:hugs:

I'm so moody and irritable right now that I feel I should stick a sign on my forehead saying 'avoid me if possible '. In my case its insomnia and back and pelvic pain. My second trimester was rough but now my lack of energy and patience is shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->