completely confused! help with pregnancy tests please

laura8879

Daniel 02/08/2012 9lb <3
Reaction score
hello,
i had my first baby 4 months ago and have had one period since, which ended 28 days ago. me and my partner werent using any protection.
i took a pregnancy test on wednesday (clear blue digi) which said negative
then thursday evening (clear blue digi) pregnant 1-2 weeks
friday morning i took two further clear blue digitals which both said negative followed by the doctors test saying negative

still had no period today despite having cramps and pains, so i thought i would get two cheapy tests which didnt show a positve until well outside the given wait time

can anyone shed any light on this please?
i thought it might be my hormones settling down
but i am really not sure

I had a false positive with a digital one before which is awful because its so much worse to see the words pregnant rather than two lines and not be pregnant! But your first few periods after birth are usually all over the place! There are some times lucky women who they just go straight back to normal.
If you are trying to fall pregnant then I would wait a few days or a week and retest because it could be to early. Did the doc do a blood test?
Otherwise just wait but if it gets to 40 days I would go see the doc again and see if they can give you something to bring it on.

Hi Babe,
I have 2 false preg tests... maybe give it a bit longer to test??
SO hard i KNOW.. ive been there hun.. but will be a better reading.

In the end, i pray you get the result you were wishing for xxx

Thanks for replying

The doctor didn't do a blood test, told me to go back in a week if I hadn't got my period

I'm just so confused, been reading loads about how you can't get a false positive etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->