Completely OT, but...

Dumpling

Mumma to 1 & baking a 2nd
Reaction score
I'm going to see Take That!! Woohoo! So excited! I knew 3.5hrs of click & refresh would eventually pay off! :happydance:

Anybody else going??

When are you going to see them?

We saw Pink when I was about 20 weeks pregnant. LO jumped when the supporting band came on and kept giving frightful little kicks as it was very very load and bassy, but seemed to settle down and give quite contented kicks during the main event.

Not really my thing, however did go to see them when they first re-formed and they put on a brillant show!

You'll have a fab time :D

Going to Wembley, I've never seen them before & I thought it would be great to see them with Robbie for possibly the last time!

i saw them the 1st time round,the last tour they did and it was amazing,:thumbup:you will have the best time:happydance:

I tried but failed as I was at work and couldn't keep at it :( I really wanted to go and get a ticket for my aunty too, maybe I will manage to get some only I wanted to go to Birmingham and have standing tickets, might have to change plan.

x

ahhhh wow!! how exciting!! im not going as we couldnt get tickets, but im not giving up hope yet lol have a fantastic time!!

I'm going! Cardiff! excited too! my mum is over excited she is constantly going on bout it...

Celesse- I went to watch Lion King in london when i was bout 19-20 weeks and my LO was going wild with the music and singing... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->