Conception 13 dpo?! what's going on?

youngcrunchy

Reaction score
So I ovulated on the 27th of December and we had not had sex for about a week before that, Christmas stress :(, and then we didn't have sex, without a condom, until the 8th and then again woc on the 10th. I was supposed to start my period on the 11th and still nothing. I have a 33 day cycle and I ovulate on the 19th day. I am also nursing my son about 3-5 times a day. Please help me? Could I have ovulated twice? I track my cycle on fertility friend but I barely got my Mirena out on the 6th of Nov.

Can i see your chart? How do you know you ovulated? When i was BFing DD and DS my cycles were nuts sometimes. :)

How do I do that on my phone? Our laptop screen is shattered because I dropped it while we were movingly. Also, I haven't been the most faithful at taking my temp this time. Oh and I only post days that we have non preventative sex onto my chart.

I just took a test and there is a
Faint blue line. I know the whole 'a line is a line' thing but I'm going to take the other one tomorrow morning. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm really excited!

Oooh how exciting!!

I don't want to piddle on your bonfire or anything, but i would get a pink dye test instead. Those blue dye are infamous for fake positives hun, sorry. I do hope you are indeed preggo though!

Thanks for the link to your chart too, but i can't see an O date on there! Is it up to date? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->