• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conception date??

hr0328

Reaction score
Hi all, just new here.

I gave birth to my boy on 09/12/2013 after only finding out a few days before, yes mental!!

Anyways, my lmp was 18/02/2013 so I think he was at least 2 week's overdue and was just trying to figure out when I might've conceived. From what I've worked out from periods before, my cycle is about 26-30 days. I slept with on man 22/02 24/02 02/03 (night so 03/03 early morning as well) & 06/03 (night so 07/03 early morning) and another man at about 5-6am on 09/03.

Is there any way to work out when I conceived from these dates? I'm meeting one of the men this weekend to get DNA so I'll finally know but just trying to clear my mind for now..

Thanks all!

I went on a google search for you. going on what you've said was your last lmp and possibley being 2 weeks over due it says that possible ovulation date was march 4th and possible conception dates ate between feb 28th and march 8th.
chances are going on that it is likely to be the first guy and a small chance of the last guy.
hope that helps a little I only went on one site, but most of them would more then likely come up with the same out come.

^^Yup, agreed.

Best of luck OP. And how did you find out just a few days before? Were you hurting or leaking? Just curious what tipped you off.

Thank you!! I know by memory that all the times were unprotected but I don't remember the 1st man ejaculating in me but it's still possible right?

I wasn't feeling well two week prior to me going to my doctors but I was so busy I only had a chance to go on 4th December. Luckily I went as my blood pressure was sky high and had a healthy baby five days later, shortest pregnancy in the world lol!!

I think it's pretty hard to work out a conception date when you didn't find out until term. Babies can arrive and be "on time" anywhere between 37 and 42 weeks. It's completely possible to have a menstrual cycle when you ovulate late. And by the time they are born there can be a massive difference in size between individual babies.

Wow, that must have been a shock! Congratulations on your baby.

I don't think you can rule out any of the three as the dates aren't that far apart. DNA tests would be the way to go.

I think it's pretty hard to work out a conception date when you didn't find out until term. Babies can arrive and be "on time" anywhere between 37 and 42 weeks. It's completely possible to have a menstrual cycle when you ovulate late. And by the time they are born there can be a massive difference in size between individual babies.

Yeah I know, I was just going on what my lmp was, so a due date would be 25/11 and my periods are pretty regular so assumed my ovulation would be too... I'll know soon enough but thanks for all uour help :)

If your periods are regular why didn't you realise you were pregnant when you missed 9 of them?

Oh my god! Like proper ones? Xx

Yeah!! Mine are usually 4 days and light bleeding so I don't think I would've noticed any difference unless they suddenly got really heavy! It's weird to think this can actually happen!! Glad I've got my boy now tho :D x

Jealous actually! I get huge and I'm nervous right now.
Hope you get the results you are hoping for xx

I love watching "I didn't know I was pregnant". Its crazy, and it seems so unbelievable, but it happens (obviously lol).

Congrats on your healthy boy OP!

Wow!
Congrats!
I can't believe you didn't know! I can't imagine not feeling like SOMETHING was going on. Did you feel weird or anything before the two weeks? Sorry to harangue you with questions. Obviously don't answer anything that is too personal. I feel like, on this board, everyone's talked about every kind of weird, gross thing that has happened that the filter for what is appropriate is totally lost :haha:

I am so fat, tired, grouchy and miserable! I can't even fathom trying to work out what the hell was wrong with me if I didn't know I was pregnant. I would think I had skin cancer with all the weird spots, that I was hitting puberty again with my boobs getting massive and all the heartburn!!! Also, my baby spends all day and night karate-chop-break dancing in my guts! I would be freaked out if I didn't know there was a baby in there.

I know most of the symptoms are subjective and lots of people have easy pregnancies, it's more the feeling of the baby kicking that I am surprised wasn't more alarming. I would be in the ER every other day from something weird if I didn't know I was pregnant!

Hahaha no it's alright to ask!

I did on the rare occasion fell ill or had a pain in my stomach but it quickly went away and as I said I was having periods so just put it down to cramps. I had really bad indigestion which is why I went to the doctors in the first place but other than that there really wasn't anything that made me think I must be pregnant x

Did you have a belly, or look pregnant at all?

Omg, the expression on your and the doctor's face when you all found out you were pregnant must have been quite a sight. Holy cow...

Did you have a belly, or look pregnant at all?

Omg, the expression on your and the doctor's face when you all found out you were pregnant must have been quite a sight. Holy cow...

Nope!! I'm quite a big woman anyway but I see some of the bumps you get and that defo wasn't me!! Even my friends are like what?! Cause they seen me regularly and never noticed. Still fit into my jeans, I was actually losing weight cause I was on weight watchers, it's crazy! Yeah I broke down if I'm honest, defo wasn't ready to have a baby but so thankful I made the decision to keep him :D

Well I would think anyone would break down/freak out/ cry hysterically if they were told they're about to have a baby in a week!! Omg. lol Major kudos to you for not losing your mind. :hugs:

RIGHT?!
I would have lost my freaking mind. We were trying for 18 months, so more than ready, and I would have freaked out if someone was like "Yo-there's a baby in that there uterus! P.S. it's coming out in a week or so." (Because that is obviously how doctors talk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->