Concerned about iui timing

Jgirl

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
I am 28 years old and after a year of ttc we found out that my husband has Kleinfelters syndrome and does not produce any sperm. So, we are trying iui with donor sperm. I have had 2 unsuccessful iui's so far. The first two were natural cycles but now we're on to clomid this cycle. I go in for my cycle day 10 u/s on Friday and can expect my follicles to be around 20cm(based off of my previous iui and ultrasounds). However my RE office is closed on the weekends, so I will have to wait until Monday for the iui. The doctor seems to put off my concerns when I asked him if I could ovulate over weekend before the iui on monday based on the size of the follicles. The nurse then said you don't ovulate naturally until your follicles are 28cm......this doesn't seem right to me? Any thoughts or suggestions?

Post here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/ you'll get better responses... Not trying g to be rude just want to make sure you get some good responses!

I think your at risk for a natural LH surge when your follies reach 22mm or over, are they giving you a HCG trigger or waiting for your + OPK?.

HCG trigger shot, I will probably trigger shot on Saturday night and iui on Monday morning. They do the iui 36 hrs after the shot....super stressed out about this one. Really hoping thus isn't a big waste of money. Just concerned that I will ovulate before the iui..... :(

HCG trigger will make you ovulate about 36 hours later, your doctor can do a quick scan before the IUI to see if you have already ovulated .best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->