Hi all, I just found this forum and am hoping some of you experts out there can help me. Trying to give you all the information you may need without making this too long! I had Mirena for 5 years, removed in Sept 09. Fertility was supposed to resume immediately. 48 days later I started my period (spotted for 5-6 days prior, had a blood HCG test done on day 47 and it was negative). Have a very wacky period then, heavier than I'd ever had and wouldn't stop. Doc gave me provera to stop it, then I started the provera bleed which was identical but did end eventually (this lasted a month in total, heavy bleeding all but 4 days). My iron levels were checked afterwards and they were fine. I was charting my BBT at that point and when no ovulation or period came after 55 days, I went to the doc who gave me provera again and prescribed Clomid. That cycle was almost text-book, low temps, nice visible rise, etc and AF came on day 14 after ovulation. However, my temp fell down to my coverline on 11dpo and then dropped below it on 12. I started spotting on 11dpo and kept spotting until AF came. On my second cycle of Clomid, things were a little different overall, ovulated later etc. At 9dpo my temp dropped to my coverline and hovered there, dropping .02F each day until 13 (today) when it finally fell below. I started spotting on 11dpo again. Its clearly not implantation spotting and my 12dpo test was negative, didn't bother testing this morning. I am now concerned that I have low progesterone levels. Before Mirena I had fairly regular periods (30-33 days) and never spotted for more than half a day before it came in fully. With my temp dropping and spotting happening, it seems like my lining is starting to deteriorate before a pregnancy can be detected or fully take hold. I haven't had my progesterone tested during a cycle because my doctor felt I was good enough with my BBT charting (and OPKs) that we could confirm ovulation without a test. Which we did just fine. Even if its not preventing me from implanting, if I finally start to implant next time, could this lead to an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy? Is there any reason NOT to give me progesterone suppositories (or cream)? My regular doctor is on vacation for the next several weeks and the doctor covering for him is the one I left because he wanted me to wait a few 'cycles' before worrying about ovulation. I wasn't having any cycles and he still said I should wait. I don't think he'll want to prescribe anything. I will take vitamin B6 this time which I've heard can help, but will it really help enough? I'm taking women's daily vitamins with 400 of folic acid (the prenatals are more expensive and made me nauseous and the pharmacist said the dailys with folic have the right level for TTC) I don't want to waste a Clomid cycle on testing only to get my suspicion confirmed. I don't want to get a CD21 test when I ovulated on CD18 this last time. Even if they let me go for a 7dpo test, what if my levels are fine then, but fall off right after? I do get a drop in my chart around 6-7dpo that looks like implantation dip (obviously not though). Clomid is supposed to lengthen your LP and the one cycle I started on my own had 5-6 days of spotting. The provera-induced cycle right before Clomid did not do this. Any personal stories about spotting and progesterone issues? Am I worrying too much here? I really really want this next cycle to work because I can't take the devastation when it doesnt.