concerned...

Lindyloo

mummy to 2 + twin angels
Reaction score
I am sorry girls, I have posted in the test gallery too but not so sure now that it's the right place so am hoping someone will be able to help me here too.

I am 4+3, had bloods done friday and hcg was over 145 but I am worried that this morning I did a clearblue digi and it said 1-2,it's only 3 days but I've been so worried that I've not had any sore bb's or ms yet like I did with my other pregnancies, it all just feels different and I am very scared.
The dr was concern on Friday that I hadnt had too many symptoms only being a little more tired and said to call over the weekend if I started to bleed or anything.. didnt fill me with faith.

Please can someone help..has this happened to anyone and been okay in the end?

thank you x

I have yet to have any morning sickness! I've seen a lot of posts here too where women say they were different with each pregnancy. Don't worry! :)

bless you try not to worry, every pregnancy is different so you may not get the same symptoms. I've gone most of the last 11 weeks with hardly any MS and all was fine at an early scan. I also used the CB digi with the indicator and I used this to date my EDD and it was pretty accurate, but I did another less than a week later and it jumped up a week before it should have so I wouldn't panic, I think they're great for a guide, but I wouldn't put 100% faith into them being correct. You could have also ovulated a little later than normal, even with a regular cycle it could happen??

The dr was concern on Friday that I hadnt had too many symptoms only being a little more tired and said to call over the weekend if I started to bleed or anything.. didnt fill me with faith.

That is ridiculous - some women don't get symptoms at ALL! why is he/she concerned at 4 weeks??? Honestly, if my doc. said that to me, I would consider looking for another one. Until there's something really worrying, they should be positive & supportive!
Don't panic - I had no MS until 7 weeks & it's been VERY light.

As for the preg. test question, I'm not sure what the answer is. Is it a difference between your time since LMP & your ovulation perhaps? Because that's about a 2 week difference...

Thank you..

I O'd on day cd 28 and today is cd45 or 17dpo. I guess there are so many differences between pregnancies and tests that given that I am only 4+3 I shouldnt worry... everyone is so good here, I feel a little better about it now... we spend months going crazy ttc only to go mad with worry when we get our bfp!!.. thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->