concieve plus

Lozb

Reaction score
well next month will be the month :D as i have just been and brought concieve plus (had to put in a clean empty normal lube bottle as other half will feel the pressure of trying).

cant wait to start using it. it says use prior or at the time of intercourse, is that what everyone else does?

So you've not told your oh? I want to try this but dont know how to bring up the subject with him.. hmm.. I think everyone uses it before dtd yes

no i havent told him. he just wants to try and if it happens it happens is his plan. he thinks i am mad already coz he knows i temp and do OPK's. we use normal tube every time we bd any so changing the type isnt a big deal.

how do you all apply it?

I think u have to use a syringe to squirt it in? dont u get something in the pack?
We dont use lube so i couldnt pass it off as normal..

no with the concieve plus i have just got the tube of stuff. jst says on directions for use is to apply prior or during intercourse. think i will just use my finger to insert it (sorry for tmi)

You can buy a syringe and insert it that way. You can also just apply it to him and it works that way too.

I get conceive plus is prepackaged tubes to help with that but since your hubs doesnt know that wont work for you. Lol

Also, I wouldnt be surprised if you do get your bfp this cycle assuming nothing is wrong with you and DH. Normal lube kills sperm and can prohibit (though not fully, that is obviously not what lube is made for) sperm from getting to where it needs to go.

Good luck. :)

Yeah thats true, a lot of lube actually kills spermies!

me and my DH use it and personally (TMI coming up!!) we use it as normal lube, so i tend to put some in my hand, and rub his penis to excite him a bit (as saliva can kill sperm so we dont want to risk me putting it in my mouth then into my vagina incase any saliva is still present when he ejacualtes!), so i basically just use it to stroke him and then insert his lubricated penis and then........well you get the idea lol xxx

I insert it internally before we BD. Sometimes the next few days I'll insert a small amount here and there even if we don't BD so I can help the swimmers stay alive longer. I LOVE conceive plus, it's awesome! xx

I use conceive plus with a syringe, you can buy them from the chemist. Just use 2mls and insert it. Stand up for a but and let it work it's way out (TMI!) been using it 5 months now and still bfn so going for preseed this month!

Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->