Condom misshap at CD10

vitaminkitten

Reaction score
So I'm posting this again because my last attempt didn't go through it seems.

The boyfriend and I use FAM for TTA since we went to give the waiting game another half year or so (but if an oops were to happen now it wouldn't be that big of a deal). On CD10 we were engaging in some shenanigans, using a condom since I tend to ovulate between CD14 and CD17. When all was said and done, he pulled out and we realized the condom stayed inside me. It got a little pushed up in there and I was able to fish it out, but he had already ejaculated.

Today is CD12 and I'm showing definitely signs of impending/current ovulation, including a high, soft, open cervix and creamy CM.

What are my odds that I could end up pregnant? I'm thinking not too likely but it would be good to get some feedback. Thanks!

Well, I don't know what the exact likelihood is, but i know this has happened to me a few times close to ovulation but nothing ever came of it. I know every one is different though. Some people even get pregnant while on the pill! there's always a chance when semen contacts the vagina. time will tell! Sorry thats probably not very helpful, lol.

Man, I am having some serious technical difficulties since now it seems when I went to edit my original post to say that yesterday was CD12 not CD14 I accidentally deleted the entire thing -- or something cuz now it's not there. 8D

Anyway, I appreciate your feedback. I guess it is pretty much up in the air at this point. I was reading another thing from someone else on another board where a woman got pregnant from sex on CD10, with a condom, and she didn't ovulate til CD17. Chances are nothing will come of this, but it's good to hear feedback from others. :)

there is a chance, especially if you ovulate soon! the sooner you ov the more of a chance there is
good luck :flower:

Yes there is a chance, as we know sperm can live inside the body for upto a week and CD10 is probably the start of your fertile period. The high soft open cervix is an ovulation sign but isn't it usually EWCM during the fertile period?

Sounds like you are entering that period and there is every possibility it could result in a pregnancy. FX! :) <3

Yeah, I know EWCM tends to be the big sign to look for in terms of fertile CM, but I actually don't really get that anymore. I kinda go from creamy, to just plain wet, to sticky/tacky after ovulation has passed. It's driving me crazy too because my temperatures have been flat for the past three days. I guess we'll see what happens.

Broken condom at what I thought was CD10 led to my DS2 (it was a happy oops we were only preventing one more month to avoid Christmas so was no biggie :)) I think I may have ended up ovulating the next day (early for me as I tend to have 30 day cycles) as I remember ovulation pain and my scans would add up to conception being around that time, I've never tracked religiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->