Condom question

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
:blush:

Can sperm go up the sides of the condom and get into you?

I know it might sound silly but it's my biggest fear!

Honestly... I am so afraid it happened and I am pregnant again :shock:

I know it sounds so dumb but I am soooo paranoid and my periods aren't normal yet after Elyse :dohh:

The good news is I don't have the symptoms I had last time I was pregnant, I just feel funny, like lots of pains/cramps.

Sounds like me before TTC. I'd come up with rare scenarios and worry that I was pregnant. :dohh:

As long as the condoms nice and snug on him and he doesn't take it off until he's completely out of you I think it's vastly unlikely :D

You should be pretty safe, unless he squeezes it up the side while still inside you :rofl: but other than that, it won't find it's way to you! xx

Yea if you follow the instrctions there cant go much wront

Hey Tasha! I can see why an idea like that can make you nervous. I figure if you add spermicide in addition to the condoms you might be more at ease. But really.. who wants to fumble around with anything more than a condom? The good news is Trojan and Lifestyle make a few different types of condoms that already have this lube inside the condom! Pretty convenient huh?

If you aren't familiar with this, it pretty much is a lube that kills the sperm on contact with the lube. A little extra protection, I guess. I've also heard of it being in a foam form as well. But I have never seen it.

Hope this helps! :)

It is possible if he doesnt leave enough leave enough room at the tip for his um :spermy: to go.

As long as you use them properly, there is nothing to worry about.
I have used condoms as our main form of birth control for our entire relationship and never had a problem. That's almost eleven years.

:rofl: I had this dream that I got pregnant this way somehow.. I think it's just because I'm really afraid of getting pregnant right after having Elyse.

But :witch: is here.. hurting a lot.. I think this is going to be a lazy week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->