Condom split...

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
TMI - sorry, but me and DH just had :sex: and the condom split.

Im CD7, do u think ill be ok? Dont really wanna go to family planning clinic, or pay £20 at the chemist, and feel like a naughty school girl! :hissy:

Im with Amy but obviously know it wouldn't be ideal for you right now....

How would you feel if you were hun? xxx

In a selfish way, id be over the moon!

But it wouldnt be good for the baby, im not eating enough to nourish a baby, and it could hinder my weight loss, which in the 1st 12months is really important.

BUT im sooooooo broody!

These things happen.
I'm sure it will be fine either way.
Ooops? :)

sperm can survive for days if the conditions are right for them inside you, so if u are near ur fertile window... id get the map just incase if its not ideal yet hun

but if i was really broody and that happened 2 me i would just see what happens!

what cd do u usually ov around xx

I think the chances are low but i think you know you dont really want the MAP. Just see what happens :hugs:

Awww hun you no that iv already told you am here for you and i do hope you get the result you want :hugs::hugs:

sperm can survive for days if the conditions are right for them inside you, so if u are near ur fertile window... id get the map just incase if its not ideal yet hun

but if i was really broody and that happened 2 me i would just see what happens!

what cd do u usually ov around xx

Thanks. Last month it was CD13, but cycles arent a regular certain amount of days. Longest has been 39 days, shortest 26. (just checked my FF) Still getting back to normal after the depo.

I think the chances are low but i think you know you dont really want the MAP. Just see what happens :hugs:

Thanks hun. I dont really want it at all. I had it when jack was 10weeks old cos the same thing happened, and went to Fam Plan clinic, and i felt they didnt believe me, that we just did it without anything. FFS, i dont wanna feel like a teenager again, im a married , nearly 28 year old!! :rofl:

We'll see what happens!! Eeeeeeek!! xxxx

Awww hun you no that iv already told you am here for you and i do hope you get the result you want :hugs::hugs:

You can be my babysitter!!!!

If it happens, it happens, then its meant to be. Docs wont like it, but ill get by. Doubt it will tho, im not expecting it to be that easy!!

aww hun, The chances are probably quite low, but you never know. definitely think que sera sera - especially if you are not totally against the idea. xxx

You can be my babysitter!!!!

If it happens, it happens, then its meant to be. Docs wont like it, but ill get by. Doubt it will tho, im not expecting it to be that easy!!

Are you sure you want me to be your babysitter the way robyn dragedc round jack :dohh:
Am sure you will be fine hun :hug:

que sera sera hun! i got the MAP when katie was about 10 weeks old too and really felt like a naughty school girl...especially when i had to ask if it was ok to take when BF!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->