Confessions of a WTT'er

I also have priced everything up!

When i'm driving, I imagine a baby in a car seat next to me :)

I want to buy a couple of baby clothes, but not until we're living together! My mum would worry lol. Although, in my wardrobe I have my first ever dress I wore at a few days old, so I can hold that :)

Wow! I thought i was going mad! I do loads of those, nice to know its not just me!
Ive just finished redecorating the spare room: neutral creamy colours, with 1 wall of leafy wallpaper. Very grown up you might think? Ah ha! But when a baby comes along i can just put up a few animal stickers n hey presto- its a jungle!
DH would think id lost it if he knew that was the real reason i chose that scheme! Very sneaky!

hahahahaha that's an ace idea.... I may do that too...hehe :-k

Wow! I thought i was going mad! I do loads of those, nice to know its not just me!
Ive just finished redecorating the spare room: neutral creamy colours, with 1 wall of leafy wallpaper. Very grown up you might think? Ah ha! But when a baby comes along i can just put up a few animal stickers n hey presto- its a jungle!
DH would think id lost it if he knew that was the real reason i chose that scheme! Very sneaky!

Kate that is an extremely sneaky and genius idea.. love it!... i have a room I need to redecorate... it would make the perfect nursery... a plan is forming..hehehe :rofl::rofl:

YAY its nice to know that i am not the only one who does this!!!

I've got a new one, holding your small pets like babies :rofl: the cat hates me right now

I spend hours thinking bout baby names!

And I teach myself random poems for them and try to improve my general knowledge so I can teach my kids stuff. I still think my mum's so clever and want my kids to think mummy knows lots :D

Wishing new BFP-ers good luck and congrats but deep down wishing it was you instead.

lol @ the cat thing, Pixxie--I'm good for that too.

Oh God, Im terrible, We live just round the corner from Toys R Us and im forever just "popping" up to the shops so i can go and have a sneaky peak at the Baby section! lol.
Hubby thinks im going mad, I keep trying to drag him into Mothercare and whenever we go Asda I have to go upstairs to look for the "Radio Times" whilst just casually popping past the George Section lol.

I am also a victim of getting stuck in the baby section... Im a regular face in my local mothercare haha!

I try and look in baby shops, but bf is always very reluctant hehe x

I am so broody

One sign is that I imagine everything even food shopping with kids in tow. I imagine how we would fit a car seat in the car, use the special kids trollies etc etc

That is one of many things

I also have looked at where I will buy maternity wear from

Anyone else???

Oh and I forgot that I go into more and more of a trance everytime we walk through the babies supply aisle in the supermarket

Isn't it a relief to know we're all not alone!!
My mum is a midwife & knows we're WTT, she keeps offering me helpful advice with diet & things so it's cool to know I can be doing something useful whilst waiting!
It's cots, blankets & baby clothes that are getting me at the moment... then I get all ahead of myself & start imagining him/her/them starting school & things...
My best friend is currently about to start TTC their second child & whilst I'll be happy for her, it'll drive me nuts in a really selfish way (not that I'd ever tell her because I love her to bits :lol:)
Katie

When we bought our new car I told the hubby we needed 5 doors, so that when we took friends out it would be easier. lol (as if thats the reason!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->