Confirmed Miscarriage

LovelyAim

Reaction score
Hi guys so today I'm 7 weeks pregnant and started bleeding like a normal period early hours of the morning with really bad abdominal pain. I haven't been loosing clots just like having a period and been to the DR'S for them to say I'm having a miscarriage 😢
Me and my Fiancée have been trying for a baby for over a year now and 2 weeks ago we found out we where having a baby, we where so over joyed and felt to good to be true 😢 now our world has come crashing down.
Got to do a test on Monday and see where we go from then.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Stay close to your fiance and be kind to yourself. This forum is such a help at this awful time to remind you that you are not alone. Hugs to you xx

Thank you so much:')
We have great support of friends and family, just doesn't seem real :/.. ask the questions why? maybe just wasn't our time :(

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. Im sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Let yourself grieve, let yourself cry and don't let anyone tell you how to feel. They say it gets easier with time, hang in there.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this! It especially hard when you've been trying for a while- I know how it feels and it is terrible. Get lots of rest- I'm glad your honey can be with you to support you. Come back here if you need any extra support!

Thankyou everyone, great knowing there's lots of support, the pain has gone now and feels like period cramps:(
Yesturday I was in so much pain I was bend over, I ran to the toilet, my fiancée called me down as my friend had come over, so I went to come out the toilet and i sneezed, felt a hard ball come from me, ran back to the toilet and there it was, basically my baby ... The pain suddenly came away from me, I felt physically sick and dizzy :(
Just keep picturing it, it may get easier and people keep saying you'll have fun trying again..
It's just so painful </3

I'm so sorry for your loss, I've been through it too and it is truly an awful thing to go through. It does get a little easier as time goes on but it still always hurts to think about. It can bring you closer to your fiance...dont let anyone tell you how you should feel and it is ok to cry and grieve. Sending positive thoughts and hugs your way.

Oh sweetie. 3 weeks ago I was in the same situation as you. 7 weeks pregnant, the cramps, the pain, and then I went to the toilet, wiped a bit harder and saw something flip on the floor, picked it up and there was my little baby. I will never be able to unsee that little thing. It had the beginings of little arms and legs. My baby. My heart broke into a million peices.

I cried almost non stop for 3 days. I felt like I would never ever get out of the rut I was in, that life would never feel normal again. But now I am feeling better. I'm still upset and each Sunday since I have gotton upset thinking I should have been X weeks etc, but it gets easier, I feel more positive now and thinking it wasnt my time, it wasnt the right time, this baby was meant to delay the baby that is meant to live.

We are waiting 2 more weeks then I will start to take the meds to start trying again as I dont have periods and I'm going on clomid again, but it is OK not to want to try for a while.

If you need to talk send me a message, this post hit a nerve with the timing and content, I know exactly how you feel xxx

:hugs: I'm not one to post much on here but couldn't help it when I read your story. I went through a very similar experience 3 weeks ago, and I was just over 7 weeks pregnant. I also passed my little one in a similar way; my husband and I were heartbroken. I don't have any advice, but I'm praying for you & for your DH.

I am so sorry for your loss. Only time seems to heal the pain of loosing your baby. Please know I am thinking of you.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Everyone here is a great support system. Nobody understands unless they themselves go through it.
This was my second mc, and I will say people are right that it gets easier with time. Though this time around it is a much longer recovery process emotionally for me.
Be extra good to yourself.
One of the hardest events you can go through in life. Take care and thoughts are with you~

So sorry to heard about your loss can and know exactly how you feel..I miscarred when my baby was at 10wks but I had got to17wks Before I started or even knew my baby had no heartbeat I never had an early scan because of a mix up at my doctors she forgot to admit a letter to the hospital so I went on thinking all was ok It's such a horrible experience to go through but be strong and I'm praying for you x

Oh sweetie. 3 weeks ago I was in the same situation as you. 7 weeks pregnant, the cramps, the pain, and then I went to the toilet, wiped a bit harder and saw something flip on the floor, picked it up and there was my little baby. I will never be able to unsee that little thing. It had the beginings of little arms and legs. My baby. My heart broke into a million peices.

I cried almost non stop for 3 days. I felt like I would never ever get out of the rut I was in, that life would never feel normal again. But now I am feeling better. I'm still upset and each Sunday since I have gotton upset thinking I should have been X weeks etc, but it gets easier, I feel more positive now and thinking it wasnt my time, it wasnt the right time, this baby was meant to delay the baby that is meant to live.

We are waiting 2 more weeks then I will start to take the meds to start trying again as I dont have periods and I'm going on clomid again, but it is OK not to want to try for a while.

If you need to talk send me a message, this post hit a nerve with the timing and content, I know exactly how you feel xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, having a great support off friends and family is a great help. Send you lots of baby dust for when youtry again, me and my Fiancée even though it may have been to soon tried again since the bleeding stopped as we felt robbed of our baby :( x

:hugs: I'm not one to post much on here but couldn't help it when I read your story. I went through a very similar experience 3 weeks ago, and I was just over 7 weeks pregnant. I also passed my little one in a similar way; my husband and I were heartbroken. I don't have any advice, but I'm praying for you & for your DH.
Thankyou so much, sorry I haven't been on this for awhile couldn't really think about babies as even though I was happy for my friends who announced they were pregnant I'd feel really emotional and start crying and feeling sorry for myself, still think my hormones where everywhere but onwards and upwards, thankyou so much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->