Confusalled!!!! Please help!

babers

Reaction score
So this first picture is of an opk I took at 9 am this morning and the next I took at about 5:30 this evening. What!!! would it go negative that fast? Keep in mind I tested last evening at about 7:30 and it was definately negative. I had a little bit of ewcm just now with tiny streaks of blood through it. I am confused. I did a hpt and negative so what gives.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 12
You should try to hold your urine for about four hours and test again! Could be that it is diluted.

the first pic was only held for about an hour and a half and the second was 2 and a half.

Got my pos opk on a fr opk and a neg on the cbe opk digital today try again tomorrow morning with smu. That is what I'm going to do. Keep me posted I'm confusalled too:)

For me also .. make sure you don't drink anything while your holding your urine.. that seems to mess mine up also...

And also..
you could have just had a fast surge!

You prolly were catching the end of your surge in the morning one and that is why it was so dark. Get the BDing! You might have even been catching ovulation if you got ovulating bleeding. Hope you catch the egg!!

Well I think that must've been my surge. Here is a picture of my opk I took this morning under the same circumstances as yesterday's dark test ( 2mu and nothing to drink prior) It is just weird because last month I had 3 days of positive and they were extremely dark, so maybe I didn't even ovulate last month, maybe my body was trying, but couldn't, I just don't know.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 9
Well I think that must've been my surge. Here is a picture of my opk I took this morning under the same circumstances as yesterday's dark test ( 2mu and nothing to drink prior) It is just weird because last month I had 3 days of positive and they were extremely dark, so maybe I didn't even ovulate last month, maybe my body was trying, but couldn't, I just don't know.

Babers- that opk looks very positive to me!

I have never had opks as dark as that, in fact mine never went anywhere near as dark as the control line!!

Get bd!! Do it tomorrow too! - the bd, not the opk!:flower:

We've been baby dancing!!! My hubby usually works out of town 5 days a week, but has been home every night the last 2 weeks, so lets just say he has been making up for lost time!!!! This is about my only shot to get preggers since he is gone all the time. Now the stinking dreaded tww. Luckily we happened to take a break on tuesday, so hopefully it was more concentrated ( if you know what I mean) for yesterdays bding when it really counted. I just feel like this is my month!!!! ( I say that every month!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->