Confused. 11.5 weeks and symptoms are gone?

LunarSpoon

Cautiously Expecting #2
Reaction score
I'm hoping I'm just psyching myself out, but my 12 week scan is Friday and just in the last 24 hours or so, my morning (and evening) sickness has drastically subsided, my boobs don't hurt, and I am much less bloated. I've had some off/on twinges in my left ribcage area. No spotting at all.

I'm just terrified of going in Friday morning and having the ultrasound tech give me bad news. Does the disappearance of symptoms mean anything? I had two great scans with heartbeat at 6.5 weeks and 7.5 weeks with normal growth and everything.... but I'm still so nervous!!!!! :nope:

I freaked out about this when I was pregnant with my daughter! I am pretty sure I posted an almost identical thread! I was reassured it was total normal for symptoms to subside as you enter your second trimester, and turns out it was true and everything was fine.

Love your new avatar photo you look so classic beauty in it! There are so many great threads on this and everything usually turns out fine so hang in there. 11.5 weeks is actually when my symptoms started to ease up and I just finished mopping and vacuuming the whole house so I'm thinking I may have turned the corner finally lol. I got my fetal doppler in yesterday and so when I'm resting I find nugget's heartbeat and listen for a while. I'm sure you are fine and hoping you have a great scan.

Love your new avatar photo you look so classic beauty in it! There are so many great threads on this and everything usually turns out fine so hang in there. 11.5 weeks is actually when my symptoms started to ease up and I just finished mopping and vacuuming the whole house so I'm thinking I may have turned the corner finally lol. I got my fetal doppler in yesterday and so when I'm resting I find nugget's heartbeat and listen for a while. I'm sure you are fine and hoping you have a great scan.

Aww, thanks! My hubby is a recreational photographer :winkwink: And thanks guys, this does make me feel a bit better for the time being. Hopefully everything looks good on Friday and I'm just a worry wart!

Mine has subsided at 10 weeks or so. I'm still really gaggy but thats it. Everything else has gone. I'm hoping its just a case of getting close to 2nd tri x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->