Confused... 1st time ttc

Kat1990

pregnant! 2nd trimester!
Reaction score
Hello girls. I've had a brake from bnb due to getting too stressed.But I'm back...here's why!

I came off cezzerette 16 months ago and had a nightmare of a time for 6-7 months of 50-60 odd day cycles and crazy hormones (mood swings, tears etc) but the last 8 months have been 28-29 day cycles. And calmed way down! I've tried to ntnp and leave it up to nature and the last 4 months I've not been bothered when AF turned up.... Then this month has thrown me!
I was due 6 days ago and so I waited to test day 6 but got over excited and tested day 5 (in evening) And BFP! was so happy but hubby said test tomorrow as morning best. So I calmed down and went to bed in bliss!
The next morning I tested and got 2 BFN!!! :( gutted!

I've got no idea what to do. I'm so confussed and upset and angry all at the same time.

Is there a chance I could be because first test was positive?
I'd appreciate any comments

Thanks girls xx

Hiya
I came off cerazette in August and lucklily went back to normal cycles of 25-26 days.

I got a BFP on monday morning with a digi (5th) was thrilled and then 2 days later i started bleeding and getting AF cramps, tested again and a negative. I saw my doctor and he confirmed it was a early miscarriage/chemical (iwould have been 4weeks 2 days based on the start of my last period)

Have you had any bleeding at all, if nothing shows in the next few days and your due AF I would give the doctor a call as they can do blood tests etc...unfortantly i knew i lost my baby as the bleeding/pains were quite severe.

Wishing you lots of luck and :dust: xxxx

Awe I'm so sorry to hear you've gone threw that!
I have had a few cramps but nothing too bad and have no bleeding at all.
I think I will go to doctor Monday if nothing happens before then.
It's so hard.
I hope you get your BFP soon!
Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back