Confused a Little

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
:dohh: So me + Ian were BDing the last two days and he hasn't wanted to use anything so i asked 'well what if i get pregnant?' and he said 'is that such a bad thing?' :blush: then he said we could do the 'pull out' thing but if it happens it happens.

I am still taking the pill though so hopefully it is working (for now :D)

xx

How long you been on the pill for? If you really feel that you don't want another LO until after you've finished college etc then tell him this, as it sounds to me as though he wants you to get pregnant.

And talking of confusing...it's well confusing me that you've changed your username! lol xx

Tell him to use a condom babe. He must consider your feelings xxx

Ive thought this for a while & I hope you don't think i'm a bitch for saying this but I really think he'd like you to be pregnant

Im not saying this is a bad thing but I don't think it's the right time. What with you having J & college & he has a LO on the way

xxxx

How long you been on the pill for? If you really feel that you don't want another LO until after you've finished college etc then tell him this, as it sounds to me as though he wants you to get pregnant.

And talking of confusing...it's well confusing me that you've changed your username! lol xx

Been on the pill for erm 2 weeks now i think! I've told him i want another babi, just not yet and he said he feels the same but just doesn't want to use condoms. Oh an i just thought i would change it because i'm not 16 anymore and because i haven't got a bump i have J :D:cloud9: xx

Tell him to use a condom babe. He must consider your feelings xxx

Yup i have told him to go to the Brook (a family planning clinic) to get some. x

Ive thought this for a while & I hope you don't think i'm a bitch for saying this but I really think he'd like you to be pregnant

Im not saying this is a bad thing but I don't think it's the right time. What with you having J & college & he has a LO on the way

xxxx

I don't think your a bitch one bit :D :hugs:
We both want a baby together just not yet, we both no now isn't a very good time. In a way it kind of would be bad timing if i did get pregnant, which is why i am sending him to get condoms and until then he ain't getting none of me :D :rofl: xx

Glad you managed to talk to him and its all worked out. College etc all aside, Im sure you want to enjoy J for a while.

Hope you dont mind me saying but the pictures of your little boy are gorgeous.
Do what you thinks best hun. xx

Forgot to say what a handsome chapie J is too!! A little heart breaker!

Lol bless ya :) Glad you are all sorted now hun! You know you need to wait but I understand that sometimes it's tempting lol :p But I know more than most not to even take a chance as Jack was born the second time i was "with" Tom lol!!
Enjoy Jayden while he is little as you'll never get the time back :)

Awww, your little one is gorgeous!
Whatever you decide, i hope you both work out what you want :)

Glad he's agreed to start using something :) And for now you get to enjoy J whilst looking forward to the two of you having a baby together in the future :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->