Confused about my eating patterns..

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
Soo heres the thing i am so confused about my eating pattern i just dont know what's wrong with me.. I go through phases where i basically will have like 700 calories a day (bad i know) and i usually lose about 7lbs doing that or more depends how long i stick at it usually i stop because i end up getting really depressed and get in one of them fuck it moods and just start food binging on takeaways and crappy food and then i put the weight i lost back on and then the whole process starts all over again..

I have been like this since i had my daughter i just really dont know what to do and i cant keep on going on like this! (I did used to have a eating disorder well atleast i think i did i lost 4 stone very quickly by eating 1 meal a day so 400cls a day that was before i was even pregnant with my daughter though i don't want to get back into that!) I did join a group on here like ages ago the fat busters group and tbh i did eat healthy at first on there but then i started slowly getting back into not eating as much as i should be and i did go down to 12 stone doing that... Now im at 13 stone 4lb.

Anyone have any ideas on what i can do or why im feeling like this or what i should do?

:hugs: what about exercise hun? that way you can eat a bit more & it really does make you feel great! and just have a ''cheat'' day where you can have whatever you fancy on a Sunday & eat healthy during the week? I know its hard, I am still trying hard to lose weight xx

Its not easy business like.

Takes alot hard mental work, alot physical work.

My patterns kind of fell into this but its more cheat day turns into 2 lol.
I cant really give much advice on this, ive had 1 hell of a shit year so far. Just gotta keep picking yourself back up trying again.

Binge, starve, binge, starve = sound familiar? When you undereat, you will inevitably overeat - the body was designed in that manner (after all, cavemen did not have grocery stores). You have to get out of this pattern. Yes, when you starve your body, you will lose scale weight (fat AND muscle), but that's what happens when you starve and that's why your body rebels after.

Stick to a consistent reasonable calorie plan (ie. 1400-1800, depending on your height/weight) and keep at it. A slow steady loss. You aren't doing your body or metabolism any favours by abusing it in that manner.

People who binge and starve themselves NEVER consistently keep off their weight or are HEALTHY*** :)

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->