Confused about opks - please help!!

zelly1

BFP 1st round IVF
Reaction score
This is cycle 5 ttc #1.

After coming off the bcp in Oct my cycle were getting longer and longer (29, 31, 35, 39). I then had a month which was 24 and then last one was 28!!
Im on cd 16. I had a + opk on Sat (cd 13) in the afternoon and then - in the eve, tested Sun and yday and -.
Have tested today and seems to be + again. I hade ewcm on cd 13 and 14 and high cervix. Today it is lower and white sticky cm. Do you think I may have geared up to ovulate from Sat + but haven't and now body is gearing up again.
We have been bding lots any way to cover everything, lol!!

Thanks in advance

:dust:

This is cycle 5 ttc #1.

After coming off the bcp in Oct my cycle were getting longer and longer (29, 31, 35, 39). I then had a month which was 24 and then last one was 28!!
Im on cd 16. I had a + opk on Sat (cd 13) in the afternoon and then - in the eve, tested Sun and yday and -.
Have tested today and seems to be + again. I hade ewcm on cd 13 and 14 and high cervix. Today it is lower and white sticky cm. Do you think I may have geared up to ovulate from Sat + but haven't and now body is gearing up again.
We have been bding lots any way to cover everything, lol!!

Thanks in advance

:dust:

If u have fertility friend u would benefit from temping it is possible ur body geared up twice for ovulation xx fx u get the answers u need x

Thanks 4 reply. Tried tempin but don't always sleep well so wldnt b that realiable:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->