Confused about symptoms

MamaMolly

Reaction score
I had a d&c almost 3 weeks ago. The pain in the first week was intense and I had heavy bleeding for a few days. I’ve been spotting off and on ever since with weird brown discharge. Two days ago I thought I felt good enough to go for a walk/jog. About an hour after getting home I felt a blood clot come out and cramps started soon after. The blood clot scared me but since I didn’t have bright red bleeding,( only brown blood when I wiped) I thought there was no need to seek medical attention. The next day I had what felt like the starting of AF (cramps, mood swings, bloating, feeling cold etc.) but still had only brown spotting. Today I’m taking it easy. I’ve had a few cramps here and there but otherwise feel normal which is confusing. Had anyone been through the same thing? I’m hoping it means I get my AF soon.

Edit: forgot to mention I’m also worried about the strange brown discharge, sometimes it’s stringy sometimes it looks like sand floating in the toilet. It’s hard to describe sorry. Is it normal to still be happening nearly 3 weeks later?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"