Confused about test results. Cyst?

mel28nicole

Reaction score
I had my ultrasound last Friday at 7+3. Everything was great. They post the results online so I have access to them. But I'm really confused. First it says the sac was measuring 8+1, and the baby (CRL right?) is measuring 7+6, even tho the tech told me I'm right on point for 7+3. That doesn't concern me. For my ovaries, it is mentioned that my right ovary contains a 15 x 17 x 14mm debris-filled cyst. I have a cyst? And she didn't say anything? I'm guessing it's ok if she didn't say anything but I'm really confused?

Yeah, if it wasn't mentioned, then it's probably nothing to worry about, I'd imagine. Do you think it's possible that the cyst is actually your corpus luteum cyst?

The results didn't say. I talked to my MIL and she said the same, it they didn't mention it it should be fine :)

It's probably the CL. I know I had a few cysts at the beginning with my boys. They went away as the pregnancy progressed.

That's good! I just didn't understand why they wouldn't mention it? Maybe just to keep us from worrying lol

The doctor probably didn't say anything because the cyst won't affect anything. Some cysts are bad news but they would be able to tell that by looking at it. Yours clearly is fine. We women often have cysts on our ovaries, it's usually just the leftovers from a prior ovulation. We just don't know they are usually there because we aren't usually looking at our ovaries :) Good luck with your pregnancy and congratulations!

I had a cyst on my left ovary when I got pregnant with my DD at my firt appt for this pregnant I now have a cyst on my right ovary. Some people get a cyst on which ever side they ovulate from like I did. The cyst will go down over time and should be gone before baby gets here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->