Confused am I breakthru bleeding n pregnant or normal period?? Help!!

Happymum89

Reaction score
Hi I'm a little bit confused and concerned I have an 18 month old bby boy n I think I'm pregnant again. My first day of last period was 8th of may I had withdrawal sex on the 20th of may which I think I was fertile then. A day or 2 after that I started to have brown discharge only lite then went away. Anyways since then I've had lower back ache slight abdominal cramps off n on bloating and and increase of discharge it was creamy watery white. My boobs weren't tender or swollen but have been aching off and on! I was due for my period Sunday gone 5th June I got it this Monday 6th of June but it started off as brown spotting for the day then late at nite i started to bleed I'm on my 3rd day but it is very odd bleeding to me it's light not really a flow only flows when I pee but other than that hardly much on pad! The colour of it is mixed bright red/pinky orangey my normal cycle I'm usually heavish but this is odd could it be breakthrough bleeding? I am very bloated still n just feel like I'm pregnant done 3 tests last week but they were neg! Thought it wud b to early to pick up hcg levels??? Anyone have any solutions or ideas of what I cud b going through please help I'm going insane!

sorry i cant help much but didnt want to read and run . Maybe a catch up with your doctor if your worried? if is possible to be pregnant and see have a cycle , my grandmother had her period for 5 months whilst she was pregnant .

xx

Im in sort of the same boat as you... My period was due the 6th, but started spotting ont he 4th, on the 5th i had heavy bleeding with a large tissue clot (tmi)... and since then ive had no more bleeding... I have back ache and cramps like AF, but no bleeding. Ive done tests and all showed a secondline, but today that line is fainter than yesterday e.t.c... so doesnt look too good, see doctor in 7 days. If concerned go and see them... I have been told that brown blood is a good sign as thats old blood coming out and could be a eggy making itself more comfortable x

Thanks heaps for ur advice and story it's weird as Caz I've all of a sudden stopped bleeding day 4 n wel my af goes for 6 days so maybe that's a sign that I'm pregnant hope so. Has anyone else gone through this and ended up pregs??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->