Confused! Am I or aren't I?!

iPortable

Reaction score
I've taken a test after being 4 days late for my period - 'not pregnant' :wacko:
So why was I late? My periods are like clockwork!
Anyway, I came on the day after taking that test. But it only lasted 3 days properly. This is so unlike me! That and the fact that I'm so tired constantly, I'm always hungry, I have the attention span of a fish, I can't concentrate even while driving! I have had sex more than once using absolutely no contraception.

Is there a possibility that I could be even though the test said no and I did come on?

:wacko: so frustrating

Its rare to get a negative result if you are pregnant,but you could have left it a day or 2 and tested again,however,if you bled for three days I would call that a period so then wouldn't test again.Being stressed or run down can make it later or lighter.

Its rare to get a negative result if you are pregnant,but you could have left it a day or 2 and tested again,however,if you bled for three days I would call that a period so then wouldn't test again.Being stressed or run down can make it later or lighter.

I have never had odd periods unless there is a reason for it (when my body went into shock due to me breaking my back is the only time), they've always been the same even if I'm ill as hell or stressed to the moon and back type thing. If I still don't feel right in a few days I'll test again I guess, just so odd for me to have irregular periods, they're always 5 days long & I get back pains the day before I come on. I didn't get the back pains and the period only lasted 3 days, I got pains once I had come on, not normal though. I'm not worried about it, I just want to know whats going on inside my body!

Well if you know its not right you could test again to put your mind at rest.It must be near a week now since you tested?

Well if you know its not right you could test again to put your mind at rest.It must be near a week now since you tested?

It's close, I just don't want to start taking the pill again if I am pregnant - will the pill change the result of the test?

It's close, I just don't want to start taking the pill again if I am pregnant - will the pill change the result of the test?

No,the pill uses different hormones to hcg( the hormone detected in pregnancy tests) so it wont affect your result,but you should make sure you aren't pregnant before you start the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->