Confused and curious. Any insight?

Writerx09

Reaction score
Hey guys! :)

So, I'm posting in this forum, because I wasn't trying to conceive. But, I wasn't trying to prevent it either. I am new to this, so bare with me! haha

Anyway, I was ovulating when I had unprotected sex two days in a row. And when I say unprotected, I mean he climaxed inside of me, both times. I'm now 10 days late for my period. And I have a ton of symptoms.

For starters, I spotted for about a day or so over a week ago. I had mild cramping. But that was it. And then it was gone. And I have had no bleeding since. Which isn't normal as I always have long periods, with heavy flow and such awful cramps I cannot get out of bed.

I have a white, milky-ish discharge.

My breasts feel full and heavy and are getting slightly sore when touched.

I've been extremely nauseous for the past week or so, and have been vomiting.

I've been having wacky cravings.

I LOVE broccoli, and I love onions. But the smell of them, makes my stomach churn, now, among other things.

I've had headaches, backaches.

I'm urinating every 20-30 minutes.

I have crazy roller coaster mood swings.

I'm constipated. (Now, I don't eat foods that make me constipated. Especially if they're dairy, because I'm lactose intolerant.)

I'm so exhausted all the time, no matter how much sleep I get.

I've been getting random dizziness, out of nowhere.

These are the symptoms I can remember keeping track of for right now. So, if anyone could shed any insight on the likelihood of whether I could be pregnant or not, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! :)

all sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me.:test:

Yup all you can do is :test: I would have never been able to wait that long

10 days past and you haven't tested?! My god, you must have amazing will power. I start getting antsy at 2 days late even when I'm not having sex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->