Confused and frustrated! Help?

giraffegirl

Reaction score
Alrighty so I've been having a bunch of pregnancy symptoms...or so I thought/think. I don't really know anymore. SO CONFUSED!

BFN 4/3, was expect AF 4/9 but she came yesterday...but not as her usual self. I don't have a "flow" and its been a whole day, usually if it starts out spotty, like it did..it picks up by the end of the day. There are als usually clots and dark blood, but there are none.
-no clots
-no flow (just some drops in the toilet and a wipe or two)
-bright red blood
-bearable cramps (im usually writhing by now)

This week I've gained 5lbs and look a bit bloated. My bbs are noticeably bigger. Also, tmi (as if this whole post isn't), I've been a lot tighter (boyfriend even commented, tighter and wetter)...couldn't even do the deed because it was too painful (thats a first)...

I'm really hoping to be pregnant! Can someone help me out? I'm so confused.

Your symptoms sound promising! The spotting could be from implantation, have you done another test?

If you have just implanted then hcg would be detectable on a hpt yet. 4-5 days after implantation is when a hpt should detect hcg hormone. In the blood about 3 days after.

I have not taken another test gonna wait another week or so.
It's the third day and the mild cramping is gone. The blood is a bit darker but still lighter than a regular period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->