Confused and hopeful

minnie0923

Reaction score
Okay here I go. Five years ago I thought I had my tubes tied, turned out that the doctor messed up and they were not tied right. So one tube is still open while the other is tied right. I never wanted them tied, but because of life issues and guilt from hubby and mother I did. I am very thankful that one is still open and I want more kids. So only every other month I have a chance and we decided 2 months ago to try. I was told that I will have a harder time, but to be patient and try. I am so not patient and this waiting and trying to figure out is confusing me.

Well know to the point. I have been having light bleeding for 2 days and I am 14dpo. I am normally a 32 day cycle and this is almost a week early for me. I have no cramps and no back pain like I normally do. My period is normally 7 days long and VERY heavy, but I do not know what to think of this. With my other 2 kids I never had any type of bleeding, I just missed my period and tested 2 weeks later. I just do not know what to think. Any one have bleeding with one kid and not another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->