confused...and new

laila 44

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking around for a while, not sure when I would be ready for this journey but here we are. Dh and I have decided its time to ttc but have a somewhat relaxed approach...however, this month was our first month not preventing and not really trying and AF just showed up... am a little bummed to be honest...I am really un-sure of how to proceed with this TTC thing? how long can it normally take? what can I do to increase my chances without getting too stressed out about it? any tips from anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Laila

everyone is different for some women it could take just few months and for others years...then sometimes you just may not be having sex at the right time...well good luck...

This is my first month off the pill, was not meant to come off it until october but i really want that BFP before christmas so come off it sooner hoping i will. Me and OH have been having sex near enough every other day or so, now waiting for AF to show up, 2 more weeks or whichever comes sooner, and i know when/if she arrives i will be gutted.
But yeah, for us we're just having sex more regularly but not stressing about it and not just thinking of making a baby. xx

Good luck hun. Hopefully you will have a short stay here in ntnp. Me and the oh just dtd when we feel like it, hopefully we will catch it at the right time. Im not sure what you can try to raise your chances, i have never tried anything so dont know whats out there lol.

Thanks so much for your replies! I'm glad to know I won't be alone on my soon to be journey. I was talking to some friends and as it turns out many people start out "NTNP" however after a few months of that they switch into TTC if nothing has happenned. I just keep hearing lots of stories of people having such a hard time, its really not as easy as one would think...me and DH DTD on the day that I thought I ovulated (just so happenned that way, not really planned) and now I have AF full force and am kind of wondering...what if I can't get pregnant? the thought lingers sometimes... much baby dust to you wonderful ladies :)

It can get frustrating at times. Its hard to not stress about it, but it does get easier. Just gotta remember it can take a few months for anyone to fall. So try not to get your hopes up just yet. Easier said i know lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->