Confused and worried

jleden84

Reaction score
Hey all,

So...I have PCOS and we started TTC for #2 at the end of July. I started Metformin during my last period of BCP and have been taking it ever since. My PCOS has always been a more mild case but I can't help but worry about it. Anyways, I started using OPKs to try and pin my ovulation because with PCOS and coming off BCP....who knows where your ovulation will land. I was getting negatives for a long time using the digital then the 10th of this month I got my first "high" on the digital and the 11th I got a "high" (we have been BD'ing a lot). On the 12th and 13th I got "Peak" and I could feel some symptoms (sore nipples, tired some light cramping). The night of the 13th...I went to my zumba class and started having pain so bad on my right side (in hip area) that I thought I was going to pass out. I was super gassy too. I left zumba because I couldn't even function and drove home and hobbled around. I took a warm bath and husband I BD'd later thinking it was ovulation pain. The next morning my temp spiked from 97.9 to 98.2 so I thought I had ovulated. The next morning it was 98.34! So I started taking progesterone cream because last pregnancy I had low progesterone early in my pregnancy. I started only taking 40mg a day.

But then Sunday and today my temp started to drop again. :( So now I'm confused. I'm using fertility friend charting and the detector was set on FAM which showed my ovulation as 1 day earlier than the ovulation pain I had but if I set it to "advanced" it doesn't crosshair my chart at all. I was got positive OPKs on stick and digital and still had some "estrogen related symptoms" until late Saturday early Sunday and Sunday's OPKs came back negative but this morning with SMU my OPKs are showing positive again and the clearblue advanced is saying "high". I test in the morning as I've never gotten a reliable result/positive any other time of the day due to the amount of water I need to drink.

Now I'm not sure since my temps have dropped some and I'm getting positive OPKs if I should stop the 40mg a day of progesterone cream. =/ Argh...why can't we just get pregnant without all the complications and planning.

Any advice? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"