Confused at 11 DPO

TTC74

Reaction score
So, it's late for a very faint bfp. Also, I cannot replicate this with SMU. Plus, I feel crampy like AF is coming. Here is the test, the super saturated test, and the inverted test. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_6484.jpg
    IMG_6484.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6487.jpg
    IMG_6487.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6488.jpg
    IMG_6488.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 23
I see that quite easily. With it being that faint though I'd say you will have to wait till fmu tomorrow to test again. I wouldn't say it's late though for a faint bfp. I had an early bfp this time but in my other pregnancies they have been after AF was due and were as faint as yours.

I see it too. I agree, don't think 11dpo is particularly late for a faint. I would bet it's darker tomorrow xx

I see it it's very faint. 11dpo is still ok for a faint bfp, I worry when it looks like that at 14dpo then that's late! My third pregnancy I had a line like that at 10dpo and 11dpo it was darker but still not like my other 2. Regardless by 14 dpo it was darker than the control.

You can implant any time up to 12dpo so it's not too late!

I suppose I should know that as much as anyone. With my 4.5 month old, I had a beta at 10 DPO and it was 5! I just don't want to get too hopeful I guess.

I suppose I should know that as much as anyone. With my 4.5 month old, I had a beta at 10 DPO and it was 5! I just don't want to get too hopeful I guess.

I had a super squinter on a frer at 11dpo with my youngest. She's 3.5 months now ❤
All my other bfp's were 7-10dpo, so I was super sceptical!

I had a completely white, absolutely nothing there at all BFN at 10 dpo (on a FRER) and I also had cramping the same day like AF was coming (even though I'd had headaches and nausea and felt rubbish from 6 dpo). I didn't test again until I was late at 16 dpo because I was sure I wasn't pregnant. But when I did, it was definitely a strong positive. If I had tested at 11 or 12 dpo, I probably would have gotten a line much like that, so I would feel good about things. The cramping is likely still baby implanting, which I suspect was the case with me. I took the test because I felt really weird and off, but it was just a bit too early for me probably. Test again tomorrow and I suspect you'll see it a bit darker.

I see it! FX its darker tomorrow. I have Irish twins. It's crazy but awesome :)

BFN (I think) this morning at 12 DPO. Just awaiting AF now.

Attachments

• IMG_6584.JPG
    IMG_6584.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member