Confused bout AF symptoms

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
I dont know whats going on but its driving me nuts! First of all as some of you may remember in my other post i had some spotting a couple of weeks ago so thought AF was on its way for first time since having tyler but nope nothing. Since that i have had heaps of CM bloating and light AF like pains basically just feel like :witch:is coming but shes just playing games grrr so annoying could it just be my hormones coz i'm breastfeeding? oh and does breastfeeding make you hungry coz i am always hungry lol?

:hissy:i'm still having these annoying symptoms but still no AF

:hugs: I have no answer for you... :hugs: but it might be normal...? I think i have read posts about odd AFs after having a baby... I hope your AF regulates soon :hugs:

I have no idea with regards to breast feeding kookie maybe you could pop a post on the BF section? I have seen Mums mention problems about Af & BF but have no personal details or experience x

Unless Af has arrived now?

My sister didn't get any periods until she stopped breastfeeding (when her LO was a year old)!

I think it can be normal because of the hormones breastfeeding releases. Some people don't get a period until they stop breastfeeding, others get them straight after birth, and some get them somewhere in between - perhaps your symptoms are a sign that your periods will start again soon...

If you're at all worried, though maybe contact your doctor?

Hope things settle down for you soon, hun - take care :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"