Confused.....but excited too... UPDATED MON 23rd

muddles

Mummy of 2.
Reaction score
Well this is cycle 7 for me and our H trying to conceive #1. We have had two early mc/chemical pregnancies in that time where had a few faint BFPs just before or around time of the witch being due then they turn to negative a few days later :growlmad:

Well this month I tested on CD 36 and 38 and got BFN with no hint of any line at all. Tested this morning CD40 and a second (albeit feint) line came up straight away. It does have colour in it, as I asked my H if it was a water line or if it had colour in it. He said it had colour in it. I am going to wait until CD 42 (which will be a day longer than the longest cycle I have had) and retest. I am trying not to get my hopes up just yet but what do you ladies think honestly BFP or evaporation line?

Sunday's test (CD40)
https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/muddles2009/DSC00388.jpg

Okay ladies I just HAD to test this morning, so much for waiting until tomorrow! Here is the test i just did. Line came up straight away as the control line was developing test line was there already.
Monday's test (CD41)

https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/muddles2009/DSC00392.jpg

Looks good, though until I get a really strong line I don't think I will believe it is a BFP so I am going to keep testing. :lol:

It looks good to me, I don't think I have gotten an evap on those tests before and if it showed up in the time limit I am very confident in saying :bfp:

that is a definate POSITIVE!!!!! congrats hope all goes well!! xx

Yes the line came up straight away so well within time limit.

I have just been to buy more tests :blush: (bought a FRER and a Boots own) so will use one tomorrow and one Wed just to see what happens. I am quietly optimistic, especially now you girls agree with me!

Thanks all! I will update tomorrow!

Looks like a good line to me hon. Congrats

that looks like a bfp to me hun. Good luck with re testing, I would use the FRER first

Thats a BFP no doubt!!

Get yr money back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks just like my early bfp at 9dpo. If you click the link in my siggy you will see how light mine was on a test like that one. I say its a early :bfp: Keep us updated!!!!

Looks just like my early bfp at 9dpo. If you click the link in my siggy you will see how light mine was on a test like that one. I say its a early :bfp: Keep us updated!!!!

lol looking at your links i think you deserve shares in the brands of those tests must of cost you a fortune! lol

i think you ought to do another now! im excited lol, can tell im not pregnant no more!!

Whos that girl :lol: I can't believe you did so many tests! It was good for me to see the pics though, hopefully my lines will get stronger likes yours did.

Thanks to all who have relpied. I will test first thing tomorrow morning and update.

Definitely a line! I don't even have to squint or anything!

YAY!!! thats great chic! congratulations!!!!!!!!!! i knew it was a positive!!;)

Congrats!! That is a :bfp: without a doubt!! Looks like mine did 12dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->