Confused.....but excited too... UPDATED MON 23rd

Mine never got dark and now I'm nearing the end! So GL and congrats!

Thanks for all the replies ladies. I am pretty sure I will be tempted to test tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday as I have three tests left and I have to be sure! Hmmmm have a feeling I will need to be holding my actual baby before I believe it or maybe a scan will suffice. :lol:

It looks like the lines getting a lot darker. Congrats!

lol. did you test again today?, i did about 10 with this pregnancy! congrats huni!

sorry theres me thinking im still pregnant! lol, i meant with brandon-li! lmao

Ermmm I might have taken two tests this morning :blush: I did the + one and thought it looked a bit crap so did the other first response one that I had. I may also have gone and bought two more first response tests and a digital one too today, though my H encouraged me and gave me the money to buy them. I needed no more encouragement than that :lol: Todays tests are my avatar.

Haha!! I love that you say "may have"!! Congrats again!!!! :)

Ermmm I might have taken two tests this morning :blush: I did the + one and thought it looked a bit crap so did the other first response one that I had. I may also have gone and bought two more first response tests and a digital one too today, though my H encouraged me and gave me the money to buy them. I needed no more encouragement than that :lol: Todays tests are my avatar.

:happydance:its great! love it!! congrats hun i never doubted it!!!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->