Confused but still hopeful

Smoochie

Reaction score
So, I've been married for two years to the man of you dreams and we're trying to get pregnant. I thought for sure I had it this time, my period was late by two days and it is never late. But on the 5th of November I started spitting around 1 in the afternoon, then by six it was a little heavier with mostly dark red blood, but still by no means full force. Day two, I fill up maybe one tampon throughout the day, but I notice a few small clots which really dashes my hopes. Day three, not bleeding much at all. Really just spotting, and by late that night I've stopped bleeding altogether. It was definitely a weird period - so I don't know if there's any hope left but I can't help thinking at the very least, something is wrong. Other than the weird period, there were a few things that struck me as odd. Such as I have suddenly developed a really weak stomach. Smells, the sights of hamburger meat, the taste of cigarette smoke all make me start gagging. I haven't thrown up, but my tummy definitely starts rolling a lot more than it used to. I have been extremely tired, like going to bed at 6PM tired and struggling to stay awake at work. I smell things a lot easier than I used to. My hubby snuck in a cigarette because it was cold outside and I smelled it from across the house, I also smelled blood the entire time I was bleeding. (I know that's gross.) And sometimes I smell things that aren't even there, like the other day I was smelling some milk to make sure it wasn't spoiled and I swore it smelled spoiled, but my husband said it smelt fine, tasted it and it was still good. I've had heartburn for weeks now which I've never had heartburn before. Never even knew what it felt like until now. I've been crying a lot, like every couple of days, and I had a dull ache in my back that felt like AF backache almost a week before I got my period (that can probably still be attributed to period.)

I don't know guys, maybe I'm just desperate for it and want to believe. Feel free to be honest. Do you think it was just a late, light period and everything was in my head? Or do you think there is still a possibility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->