confused by 7days of pos LH tests!

Mercy2

Reaction score
Hi I hav been TTC for two months and hav been checking for LH surges using home test strips. I am on day 25 of my cycle which can range from 14-40days! very irregular.
Every day the test line on the OV tests are getting darker. My friend says this could mean i am Pregnant, as OPK's can also detect Preg hormones???

So i did a HPT a few days ago which was a BFN, i wondered if anyone could give me any advice? Do you think i should go to the docs is I'm having an LH surge for a week?? could there be something wrong?
Or could a really be PG??

Very confused, and advice from wise ladies welcome x x
Mercy x x :hug:

huns my friend here on bnb had her pos for 8 days!!! we actually thought she was preg but then on the 9th day they started to get lighter and eventually wore off ans sure enough 13 days later her af came she just had a real strong long surge which then made me google it and it actually does happen mine normally last about 3 days of true pos then fades off i also get the fading in and out patter with opks, keep tesing huns with them as ur supposed to take the last day of pos as ov i think??? ladies correct me if i wrong..lol
also in few days if pos still strong test again with hpt huns xxxxxxx good luck sweetie xxx

thankyou hun, I'll keep goin, then if i get another BFN, i'll call and make an appt with the gp! thanks again x x Mercy x x

dont worry i had 8 days this month bfore i got a neg but then got a bfp just took a while to get that good eggie out :rofl: so just keep at honey and good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->