confused by my 'period'/if I am pregnant.

jess9

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a lot of bleeding in early pregnancy? Am I just being paranoid?

I had what I thought was my period, but now I'm late for my next one.
details-v

**Tmi warning**

the last times I had sex were on feb 22nd and 26th, no protection but he pulled out.

My period always comes exactly when scheduled and lasts 6 days, constant bleeding.
It was supposed to come on march 7th but it came march 3rd, it was extremely light at first, only bled for about an hour. no bleeding on the 4th, brown bleeding on the 5th, and then it continued randomly bleeding and stopping until the 10th, sometimes bleeding heavily.

I figured it was wierd because of stress (me and my bf broke up on feb 27th) but i had my period and figured I was off the hook and didnt have to worry about pregnancy, however I was supposed to have my period again on March 31st and it still hasn't started, and I don't have the normal signals that its coming (cramps/headaches). I do however have this constant feeling that I need to pee, even when I don't (I go to the bathroom and only a little dribble comes out)

I plan to take a pregnancy test if I still don't get my period by Saturday, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced weird bleeding while being pregnant, if it is possible to be pregnant with the length of my bleeding at the beginning of March

Hey I can't offer you any advice from my experience, but I can tell you that you're not alone. My situation is very similar except that I had two very light and brownish colored periods which were nothing like my typical periods. I've been having a lot of symptoms that could be attributed to pregnancy, but like 6 negative hpts. I feel like I'm going nuts not being able to believe one thing or another for certain.

My advice would be to take a HPT if you think you might have conceived in February. Tests can turn up positive as early as 10 days after conception (in some cases earlier and other cases not until later).

Let us know how it turns out.

I would also advise you to take a test if you think you may be pregnant, some women do bleed during pregnancy, some even keep having period. It's not common, but it's not incredibly rare either. So to answer your question, yes, it is possible. However I don't know in you case, but baby dust to you :D

POAS! But on the other hand, do you have any other symptoms that may point to a Urinary Tract Infection? Just picked up on the need to pee and only having a bit... I have had UTI's in the past that make my period 10 days late. Just a thought! Best wishes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->