confused by the gender disappointment forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

luz

Reaction score
I wondered what it was all about.. when i saw 'gender disappointment' i thought it was for women or men who were disappointed with their own gender. So i went into it and saw it was actually for women who were disappointed about the gender of their babies! Wow did i feel stupid. :dohh:
Maybe i just watch too much tv where they talk about gender disappointment, or i didn't read closely enough... hmmmm. any who,

please tell me i'm not the only one??

Lol I didnt even know there was such a section on here...now i'm off before I start giving my opinions on said forum!
x

The feelings and emotions that are in that forum are real, they hurt and even if you don't understand it, a little empathy goes a long way. :nope:

Closed.

I was off on the weekend so this is a late response that does need addressed publicly by an administrator.

This thread is completely insensitive and disrespectful to those who join the group genuinely.

BabyandBump is a family planning, pregnancy and parenting forum so what else would a board titled 'Gender Disappointment' be for not forgetting it is under the pregnancy category. You are given a choice to join and to add insult you do so without reason and come and talk of your apparent confusion on the general boards.

Gender disappointment is very real ...if you do not understand any sensitive discussion/area on BnB and even fail to have any empathy I suggest you do not cross post these onto other areas without thinking about the feelings of others. You HAVE upset members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"