• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Confused... can anyone help?

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
As some of you may know, I did an OPK yesterday and it came up with quite a strong line but not as strong as the control line, although almost. I did one again this morning (not FMU) but the line was a lot fainter. Does anyone know what that means? I don't think I have ov'd yet as my temps haven't gone up significantly.

Mine vary through my cycle, did you post a pic of your dark one?

Ah just found the pic, it looks quite dark but not quite positive, hmm.
If it were mine I'd BD just in case, but keep testing :)

I just did another one and it was even lighter!!! It's confusing me no end. This may be because I have drank quite a lot today and my pee was quite light in colour though? I thought that last night I was having OV cramps, but I'm not sure because it wasn't as painful as past months. Me and my husband :sex: on Wednesday night, Friday night, last night and probably again tonight. Poor sod. I'm wearing him out!!!

I'm on CD15 and my usual cycle is 27 days so it would probably be around the right time to OV. I'm just hoping there isn't something wrong with me now because of those tests I've been doing!! Although I did have a medical back in August and had a smear and she felt my ovaries (sorry TMI) and said that they both felt fine. So hopefully that is the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"