• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused... Can someone or anyone help me

AngellaHas2

Reaction score
Just a bit confused... Okay so I took a test the other day. I got them from CVS and took 3 test in two days. they all had very light postive on them . Now mind you, my af is not due until Sunday or Monday. This is what they looked like.,

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Angkl8/2010-06-22133013-1.jpghttps://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Angkl8/2010-06-22133013.jpg

So at first I thought the one maybe was a evap. But the others turned blue withing the time frame. But just light. So I thought I was just supper supper early.

Well I took a fere and a EPT the last two days and got negative. They both said you can test as early as 6 days befor. So I guess my question is, does it mean I am out for this month. I am 5 days befor my cycle. I am just so upset about the first 3 test. It makes me kind of sad. I have been trying for about 14 months.

I am on clomid, folic acid. And using ovulation kits.

I'm so sorry! It's still early, and so there's definitely a chance you could be pregnant, but, unfortunately, the CVS tests were probably not positive. They almost always look like that....a faint blue line on those is meaningless, because almost everyone gets them. I even tested water and my sons pee out of his potty chair - and got the same lines.

Even if you are pregnant, however, you can't really count those tests as early BFPs, because you probably would have gotten that line anyway.

I'm really, really sorry. But...don't give up! It's still early and most women don't get BFPs 5 days before AF is due!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"