Confused.com!! Opionions please :)

lauraemily17

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
We are trying again straight after a mc. MC started on 14th May and was a complete natural one at 6 +5. I set the first day as CD1 and stopped bleeding on 23rd May 10 days later.

My monitor has been giving me highs now for 13 days and looking at the LH lines, they have got darker on a couple of occaisions but never dark enough to be a peak.

I've had some fertile CM on and off during the past couple of weeks and some O pains around the same time, I'm not sure however when and if my body did definately ovulate. We've been DTD as much as poss to try and catch it.

2 days ago FF put the cross hairs at CD13 but today it has changed them to CD19. Going by symptoms CD13 makes more sense to me but looking at temps they have shot up over the past few days and are definately post o temps for me now. Could my temp spike be this high without ovualting?? I used progesterone cream last cycle but not sure whether to now in case I haven't ovulated as it will stop it.

I'm so confused, my cycles where text book before my mc with highs, peaks and temps. I know a mc messes with your hormonse. We so want to be pregnant again but I don't know whether to just count myself out now and wait until AF or to have any hope that we may have caught an eggy!!

Sorry for the essay!!!

Any opinions or advice would be appreciated :)

Thank you :flower:

Sometimes after a M/C you can still have hormones built up. Did you get your blood checked after the m/c for HCG level?

No they don't really do blood tests in the UK. I've taken a couple of HPTs over the past 10 days though and they were both negative so I don't think there is any HCG left in my body.

Hi lauraemily- I remember you from another thread! I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a m/c and d&c on Apr 1st. I am realizing that these few cycles after a m/c can be so wacky that even trying to chart is not going to give you any clues. Your hormones are still regulating. Yes, it is very possible that you are ovulating but it is so hard to track! I would just dtd whenever possible for now, and when your cycles regulate then start charting again. GL!

Hi Steph, I remember you too from the TTC buddy thread, there's only 3 of us left on there now!! I'm so sorry for your loss too, it sucks doesn't it! :hugs:

Thanks for advice, you're right I shouldn't really have expected anything normal this month considering what our bodies been through but I so want to be pregnant again soon. Oh well, perhaps I should try and relax a bit more next month, may have to convince my DH though, he's as bad as me!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->