Confused.com??

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Need a little insight. I had what I thought was my period from December 26-28, normal length of my Af maybe a little lighter than normal. No cramping though which was weird. Okay moving on, I got a 26 day cycle and ovulation was between 4-7 according to my FF app. Now I know it's hard to tell if I ovulated or not but I checked my cm and thought I O'd around the 5th I think. But here comes the confusing part, just out of boredom I came home this afternoon, went to pee and decided to take a clearblue rapid test. My urine was quite diluted after drinking two cups of coffee but as soon as the urine saturated the test a very faint blue line started developing, even before the control line popped up?? So here is my total confusing part, if I had my period and just recently ovulated and this test is for real, when on earth did it implant? I know it takes days before after ovulation before implantation takes place. Or is it possible I got pregnant during Christmas and that was some sort of implantation bleed???

If you had a decent line like you say pop up- most likely you had some IB when you thought it was AF. Take some more tests to be sure.

Okay I will test tomorrow morning again:winkwink: But if I implanted around Af wouldn't the line be even more visible now? It's been 15 days since bleeding stopped or does it take that long for hcg to double? Although it was very diluted urine so it's possible the line would have been more stronger if stronger urine.

If you were implanting when you thought it was AF your Hcg would have started then. Let's say Hcg started on teh 27th. Let's say your started with 1 miu of hcg. It should have been 2 on the 29th, 4 on the 31st, 8 on the 2nd, 16 on the 4th, 32 on the 6th, 64 on the 8th and 128 on the 10th. So yeah it should have been a pretty bright positive, but as it was diluted later day urine it could have been much weaker. You also could be one that doesn't double every 48 hours but closer to every 72 so would be less than I said. The only way to be sure it wasn't a fluke test is to keep testing. GL

I wonder if clearblue was a fluke.... still looks like a very faint on the test from this morning???? It might always be like this on the clearblues who knows..:dohh:
I might do one more with Smu just to see if there is any difference..

CB is know for evaps but not false positives. Can you share the pics?

I took one with Smu and it's a super squinter, see it in different lights but to weak to get a pic... but we did Bd a lot this cycle December 31 going into the new year, January 4th and January 7th. So is it possible it is detecting a new pregnancy?? I think I might be somewhere around 6-7 Dpo. But it's so early that I'm gonna have to wait...

I hate waiting...:roll: I noticed last nigth I had some cramping on my rigth side, not like ovulation pain. Had a little today and checked my cm, I feel super wet and loads of white/yellow tinted cm.
Please please please dear God give me a bfp this cycle!!

wish you luck either way hon!

Thank you:hugs:. Can you have symptoms this early? My nipples are super sore and if I try to cross my legs like a lady it feels so uncomfortable down there??

You definitely can. Good luck it all sounds a bit confusing for you!! Can you get a blood test?

I won't get a blood test yet, I'm going to wait for Af or test closer to Af to see what happens:winkwink: it's hard to wait but I have to lol.
I have also noticed tooth ache only on my rigth side of my jaw for two days, nothing today. But all the cm I found today was interesting:winkwink: still feeling pinches and twinges and cramping on and off. I will definitely update as soon as I got some solid lines or if Af shows (better not!) Lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->