confused.com!!

tinkershell

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am so confused and could do with some help!

I have used a clearblue digi ovulation test and got my smiley face on 6th Oct. DTD two days before, on the day x2, then continued until 4 days later!

Now this morning have been to loo and wiped to find pink cm, could this be spotting? Also would you count the DPO from next day of smiley face?

I have also been taking vit b6 as have history of mc's.

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance :flower:

Do you chart? But yes, I would call OV day the day after the positive digi.

Did you keep testing until the OPKs went negative?

Thanks dashundmom, I dont temp, but did the digi test again on the 10th Oct and it was negative.

Ok, go with Oct 7th as your OV day...

If you are asking if you could be spotting, I would say yes...do you normally spot prior to AF?

If you are asking if this could be an implant bleed, I'll say anything is possible, but it's not something I could comfortably answer.:hugs::winkwink:

:flower:

Dont normaly spot before AF, however last month was messed up too! As I did the digi test for smiley, then two weeks later started to spot, but did not need to use anything for protection for 5 days. Then on day 6/7 had lots of cramping pain and needed to use protection, I had lots of symptoms of pregnancy, but I also have low HCG, so would not show on hpt until a week after af due anyway, I did believe that I had mc'd due to the level of blood on those two days with clots, after day 7 all gone and onto next cycle (this one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->