Confused. Could I be pregnant?

mtlk020799

Reaction score
I am new to this. I think I might be pregnant. I am 20 years old and my bf is 24. I know I am young so do not judge me. Lately, I have been feeling not well. I am always nauseated and tired. I find myself going to the bathroom every second. The first thing I notice when I walk into a room is the smell. I have really bad headaches. I find myself craving things that I do not often eat or do not like and turn my nose up to some of the things that I like. Sometimes I have random hot flashes and I get emotional(I am not an emotional person) off of the littlest things. For example, if my bf doesn't call right away I cry and think that he does not love me anymore. Sometimes I get irritated for no reason. For the past week I noticed that I been breaking out badly. I also noticed I have been bloated for a couple of weeks now. I am confused, because I was about a week late for my period. Then I got my period(I think), but it was the weirdest period ever. I had mild cramps for days and then one day I woke up and noticed egg white discharge and spotting. This is not normal for me. For a few hours I was spotting and then started bleeding heavy. The bleeding was much lighter than my normal period. Then I spotted again, then it stop, then I bled lightly(this happen over the course of like 7 days), and then there was dried blood. Like I said this is not normal. Normally when I get my period, 2-3 days before, I bleed a little brown blood(old blood) for like a couple of hours. Then I would get horrible cramps that last no more than an hour at night and like hours later I would get my period. This time it was late I had cramping for days that doesn't feel like my period cramps. I still have the symptoms and plus my breasts are changing. They do not hurt, but they feel as if they are getting firmer. I am confused do you think I still could be pregnant? For a couple of days now my belly feels sensitive. It feels too bruised to touch. My bf thinks I am pregnant. I took a test over a week ago and it came back negative. I estimated that if I am I would be 5-6 weeks. Am I the only one going through this? Have anyone experienced anything like this and still is/was pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->