Confused...could I have ovulated?

Wombat88

Reaction score
Hello,
This cycle I've been taking vitex and drinking two cups of green tea a day. I've noticed an increase in my CM overall. From CD6 to CD11 I've had creamy CM and then on CD12 (yesterday) I had a lot of EWCM. I've not had a positive opk yet and I expected to get EWCM for a couple more days but I just had a tiny bit this morning and now I've gone straight back to creamy CM so I'm a bit confused. Does it sound like I ovulated yesterday? Is it possible I could still be leading up to ovulation even though I've gone back to creamy CM?
Thanks for reading :flower:

Do you track your temp. I never rely on cm alone that can be affected by so many factors.
Best way to know for sure is to chart. Good luck

I too have started taking Vitex this cycle. I didn't use OPK's this cycle (I normally try to though) and I don't temp (too stressful). I am not sure if I O'ved for sure either. I did get a migraine, pimple on my chin, and some slight cramping around CD 11 to CD 13. I guess all we can do is wait. I'm on CD 23 now. Hope the Vitex is our miracle herb!

I don't temp, but I'm thinking I might start with my next cycle. I started using opk's this cycle and about 2 days ago I started getting a faint line, today the line is dark but I can't tell if it's the same as the control line.

Thank you and good luck to both you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"