Confused/Frustrated

schmetterling

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Man, I feel like I've gone from wanting another baby "at some point" to dying for another in a matter of a few weeks. Maybe it's that my 17 month old sleeps better now and is easier and I can't stop imagining what I'd be doing with the new baby while I'm watching her. I imagine my daughter playing with the baby and I've thought about how I'll wear the baby most of the time so I can still do things with my daughter. And my husband and I keep talking about what we'll do the same or different this time and we are both so excited to have another one.

The problem is, my cycles STILL haven't returned (I'm breastfeeding). I keep waiting and waiting, and nothing. Even though my daughter sleeps through the night now. It's so frustrating! We are both ready now but my body apparently isn't. I'm healthier now that I've probably ever been and just want to be pregnant so badly!! We are going to plan a home birth if all goes well with the next one and I fantasize about it constantly.

So, we are considering just ditching the condoms next month (don't want to accidentally get pregnant before then because my best friends wedding is in May and my brothers in in June, plus we have a trip planned for July). But it sucks because it won't even be NTNP because I'm not ovulating. And I can't do anything about it because I'm going to let my daughter self wean. Ugh.

Sorry for the rant, it's just so frustrating to be ready in every way but not be able to do anything about it.

Hope you ladies are having a good week! Thanks for reading :)

ohhh well i dont know loads about it but im pretty sure breastfeeding does mess with your cycle a lot.. havent you had any AFs since your dd was born?
hope you get sorted soon! :flower:

Thanks! I have not had any period since my daughter was born. I could technically start ovulating any time, but it hasn't happened yet so I'm kind of thinking it won't happen until she weans (which is the case for some women). But I really don't want to wait that long. We'll see. Maybe it will come back before then but who knows. I just hate not knowing when I'll be fertile again, you know? Thanks for the response :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->