Confused ...got some Questions

Samantha87

Reaction score
:blush: Ok so i have some Questions...im not really sure where i was supposed to post this but here we go:shy:
Ok so...for a while Me and my boyfriend were usuing condoms and the pullout method( ya i know not good) I got my period, which was very light...lasted maybe 2 or three days i was worried because my periods are very regular and fairly heavy. I went to the doctor, who started started me on the pill, and also did a pregnancy test with was a :bfn: Thankgod! So i was on the pill for a month...had a little bit of spotting once again not a long or heavy period like usual just spotting. Now im on my second pack and i get very nasous at certain times....and my boobs hurt like crazy and my emotions have been everywhere!!!!!:sad2: I have been on the pill before but not this brand...Could this be a symptom? Like i dunno if i should be worried or what
I guess im just frustrated and looking for reassurance :blush:

The hard thing with pregnancy symptoms are that they can be very similar to both PMS symptoms, as well as symptoms caused by the pill. If you are worried, I'd just test, as that will give you an answer. Were you using a backup method when you started the pill as well? Hope everything turns out the way you want! :hugs:

hey, no i was not using a back up method. at least not really...other then pulling out . I think i will test and the end of this month. Or should i wait untill the pack is done?

the first couple of months I was on the pill I was very nauseous and had many pms/pregnancy symptoms, I would test just to know either way.

I agree, best to test and find out. The pill can cause symptoms similar to pregnancy though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->