confused!!! help please

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Well ladies my ticker says I'm not supose to ovulate until tomorrow, I done a opk on CD13 and that was positive (yes I no early but didn't want to miss nothing) my temps went up that day aswel, last Friday and sat I had really bad sharp pains in my abdomen, 2 days ago I had what I would have called ovulation pains and today I have really bad heart burn so I'm so confussed as to what my body doing :cry: xx

Hi Hun I ovulated on cd13/14 my first 2cycles TTC then cd15/16 this cycle. So it's not early xx

But I have a CD of 34 I think my body playing tricks with me stupid body needs to make mind up, I've ended up bding everyother day because I don't want to miss the egg lol xx

Ye its best to bd every other day if your not sure. That way it wont really matter when yoy ovulate xx

Thank you hun I hope I have caught it this month if not then I think I'll just stop for a while getting stressed much lol xx

It is very stressful how you feeling today hun xx

Im ok thank 6dpo today and only real think ive noticed is im knackered i fell asleep watching tele last night. So not me. What about you? X

I'm not 2 bad tbh heart burn tho and feel sick and tiredness but don't no when I ovulated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->