confused help please

klr0311

Reaction score
hiya e and my husband had sex 12 weeks ago and roughly a week later i started spotting this carried on for a few weeks just lightly ive been having soe light cramps in the low part of y stomach and into my hips a little ive had tender nipples and constipation, the past few days aswell i have had a tingling sensation in my tongue other than these symptoms i have had no sikness or difference in sense of smell at all please could someone help e i dont want to take a test because i dont want to get my hopes up and then end up seeing a negative result .... help xxx:cry:

Hi hun, have you had a proper period since the spotting? Are you on any birth control?

no not had a propor period since and no im not on birth control anymore x

If you have had unprotected sex then of course there is a chance of pregnancy. There isn't very much we can say other than take a test, i know it can be hard seeing a bfn so try not to get your hopes up too much just in case (although that is near impossible!). I hope you get the outcome you are looking for xx

no not had a propor period since and no im not on birth control anymore x

Well in that case there is every chance you could be pregnant, so you're just gonna have to bit the bullet and take a test :) Let us know how you get on! :thumbup:

Take a test.... its better having a sort time of disapointment if its neg rather than sitting driving your self mad fo days hun!!!!

Good luck and i hope you get the result you want!!!

hi can i just add i no its not very nice but ive also had a lot of gas

I think most of us have been in the position of having lots of pregnancy symptoms and no af but haven't been pregnant so you really must take a test. I missed a period entirely a few months ago and felt exactly how i did when i was pregnant with Poppy but even blood tests at doctors confirmed i wasn't pregnant. Do a test as soon as you can, use fmu and let us know how you get on!xx

Awh hun you need to take a test, whatever the outcome I hope it's what you want x x

hiya no i didnt take a test but ive woke up this morning n ive came on so no baby for me yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->